Sunday, May 8, 2011

Important!

Yesterday I finished publishing on this blog all 172 balloon twisting instructions from e-book “Balloon-O-Therapy” that were previously published in PDF format. Yep, it's done. It took me a while to convert all files from PDF to blog friendly format (I reduced size of all (over 5000) pictures and etc.) and to upload missing video instructions on-line. I found and corrected handful of errors. Yet, I am sure there many more left. Let me know in comments or email me if you see any error or broken links. Now I have more time to work on new instructions and will post them here. I am yet have to find a web hosting service capable to deliver video instructions in DVD format (or some thing similar in quality) to all viewers cross-platforms. Yes, I originally record all videos in DVD format. Well, there are much more instructions to come, so stay with fewdoit.

I really appreciate all your comments.
Thank you.

Happy Mothers day to all moms.
Have fun and happy twisting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment