Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Choice

Long time ago I choose to help people to make other people happy.
Balloons are great way to do just that.
As years fly by, I start to wonder-what other ways to do that ...
I want my love and my kids be happy.
I want to do more happiness.
I have to learn new skills to reach more people.
It takes time to learn.
I have done it so many times in my life.
I will do it again.
Sure, there are more balloon stuff to make, and I will do it, just a bit slower...
Have fun and happy twisting :) 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sharing you kindness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really appreciate your comment.
      Have fun and happy twisting :)

      Delete
  2. What is eternal life; The way we are remembered by those whose lives we have touched, no matter how long or how short. I drive a bus in Seattle, and I cannot begin to count the number of people I have touched. I look forward to going to work just about everyday, and I haven't had a bad day since I started twisting. When I get stuck by a train or an accident or just the bad traffic we have here, I pull out my pump and a balloon, and start twisting. Last year around the holidays a little boy and his mother got on the bus, his mouth was going non stop about Santa Claus, when he got on the bus he stopped mid sentence and said "WOW" I had about a dozen holly leaves and a Santa, tied onto the bars on the bus. I have one story after another like that, Thanks to you, I hope you get to twist at work too, because I can see where a balloon would brighten some spirits in your line of work Thanks Again Uncle Heck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tracks we leave helps other people find the way. I did not stop, not yet. I want to leave more tracks. It takes more work to do...in very little time we have. I do. Thank you Uncle Heck. Have fun and happy twisting :)

      Delete