Saturday, April 21, 2012

Donations

In my understanding donation is the same as sharing.
Sharing is what the FewDoIt project is about.
I use the FewDoIt project to teach my kids to share.
Asking for your donations would not serve the idea of sharing my knowledge with you.
Get it right.
And then, if you want to help me with your hard earned money, PayPal your donations to my email:
fewdoit@gmail.com
Also, I would really appreciate if you provide some notes of how you want me to use your money. For example: for pizza, or for ice cream cake, or to take my family on two weeks vacation :)
Without your instructions I may use your money to pay for:
pay $40 monthly for internet access;
pay about $200 annually for balloons to provide free balloons at workshops and to make instructions;
pay annually for the domain name;
buy/upgrade equipment (computer, video/photo camera, and etc)

I stopped my work as a balloon twister on streets, parades, birthday parties, selling instructional video DVDs and the commercial copy of e-book "Balloon-O-Therapy". All profit I used to support the FewDoIt project. Many thanks to all my customers for all your support. Your help was and is crucial for the FewDoIt project.
Starting from December 2011, my job (as a nursing assistant) is the only source of income for the FewDoIt project and my family of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment